Attorney Spetter will:
- Protect your rights
- Help you achieve your goals
- Assist you to move forward with your life
- Provide you with an experienced and dedicated advocate
Attorney Spetter is:
- A strong advocate
Our Firm will:
- Keep you informed throughout your case by providing you with e-mails, phone calls, and copies of all documents.
- Seek and utilize your input at all stages- from drafting, to negotiating, to discovery, to questioning witnesses at hearings and trial.
- Full Representation
- Limited Assistance Representation (LAR) for those on a tight budget
- Payment plans are also available
We are conveniently located in Newton, Massachusetts right near the intersection of I-90 and I-95/128, just outside of Boston. There is ample parking, and the Riverside T-Station is located just next door. Victoria C. Spetter helps people with their Family Law Cases and their Criminal Law Cases from throughout the region, including people from Newton, Cambridge, Brookline, Needham, Boston, and Waltham